San Antonio, Texas

Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers.Had a move from NC to Ok.

Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told me he would call me back. After he would not answer my phone calls, I text him the picture of the damage.

he replied with" i think y'all good".

I called several times to get this resolved. He blocked my phone calls. Never received a copy of the invoice. He refuses to send me a copy of his insurance.

Would not recommend using them. Pay the money and get a real licensed and insured moving crew. Filed a complaint with BBB. Pictures are from our move.

Deep freeze and our refrigerator were on their sides.

Our headboard had cast iron bed rails that fell into it and completely chewed up the wood.Other picture is how the truck was loaded.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mantruk Logistics and Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Damaged and stolen items Two Men And A Truck "Three men and a little girl showed up for my job. They ran hours past quote, stole items and returned a few days later. Damaged many items and will not..." Read more Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more