Mantruk Logistics and Services - Do your research Get licensed and insured movers
Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers.Had a move from NC to Ok.
Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told me he would call me back. After he would not answer my phone calls, I text him the picture of the damage.
he replied with" i think y'all good".
I called several times to get this resolved. He blocked my phone calls. Never received a copy of the invoice. He refuses to send me a copy of his insurance.
Would not recommend using them. Pay the money and get a real licensed and insured moving crew. Filed a complaint with BBB. Pictures are from our move.
Deep freeze and our refrigerator were on their sides.
Our headboard had cast iron bed rails that fell into it and completely chewed up the wood.Other picture is how the truck was loaded.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Mantruk Logistics And Services Long Distance Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."