Mantruk Logistics and Services - Do your research Get licensed and insured movers
Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers.Had a move from NC to Ok.
Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told me he would call me back. After he would not answer my phone calls, I text him the picture of the damage.
he replied with" i think y'all good".
I called several times to get this resolved. He blocked my phone calls. Never received a copy of the invoice. He refuses to send me a copy of his insurance.
Would not recommend using them. Pay the money and get a real licensed and insured moving crew. Filed a complaint with BBB. Pictures are from our move.
Deep freeze and our refrigerator were on their sides.
Our headboard had cast iron bed rails that fell into it and completely chewed up the wood.Other picture is how the truck was loaded.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Mantruk Logistics And Services Long Distance Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "We have a 2014, 90,000 Dutchmen Voltage that has mold, mildew, and termites due to the numerous water leak issues. We have 25 service records. Dutchmen does not return..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."