Bangkok, Krung Thep

DANGEROUS INCOMPETENT MELANIE SHERNOFSKY BROKE MY BACK

I WAS A MEMBER OF Mansfield Athletic Club IN MONTREAL AND HIRED MELANIE SHERNOFSKY FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS. SHE URGED ME TO BEND MY BODY AND FINALLY STEPPED ON MY BACK RESULTING IN A BROKEN VERTEBRAE.

I AM NOW CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR WITH NO MOVEMENT OF MY LEGS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. MY LEGAL AID LAWYER IS HELPING ME PREPARE A LAWSUIT. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, MELANIE SHERNOFSKY IS STILL ON STAFF AT Mansfield Athletic Club IN MONTREAL.

BEWARE OF MELANIE SHERNOFSKY! SHE IS A TYRANT AND INCOMPETENT.

BEWARE OF MELANIE SHERNOFSKY! SHE IS A TYRANT AND INCOMPETENT.

Review about: Dangerous Incompetent Melanie Shernofsky Broke My .

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mansfield Athletic Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more