Bangkok, Krung Thep

DANGEROUS INCOMPETENT MELANIE SHERNOFSKY BROKE MY BACK

I WAS A MEMBER OF Mansfield Athletic Club IN MONTREAL AND HIRED MELANIE SHERNOFSKY FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS. SHE URGED ME TO BEND MY BODY AND FINALLY STEPPED ON MY BACK RESULTING IN A BROKEN VERTEBRAE.

I AM NOW CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR WITH NO MOVEMENT OF MY LEGS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. MY LEGAL AID LAWYER IS HELPING ME PREPARE A LAWSUIT. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, MELANIE SHERNOFSKY IS STILL ON STAFF AT Mansfield Athletic Club IN MONTREAL.

BEWARE OF MELANIE SHERNOFSKY! SHE IS A TYRANT AND INCOMPETENT.

BEWARE OF MELANIE SHERNOFSKY! SHE IS A TYRANT AND INCOMPETENT.

Review about: Dangerous Incompetent Melanie Shernofsky Broke My .

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mansfield Athletic Club?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Planet Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category Planet Fitness "On feb 12/17 at 232AM i witnessed an employee of planet fitness by the name of (PRECIOUS CASSANDRA WOODS) COMING INTO GYM WITH A VIDEO CAMERA ON HER PHONE AND..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more