I turned my vintage violin into this "repair shop" where he claims to be a violin maker over 7 years ago now.The requested work was to be a neck replacement and refinish.

The job was supposed to be completed within 6 months. He disassembled the violin to remove the neck, breaking several of the side pieces in the process. After 6 months passed I called to find out HE HADN'T touched the instrument. I called every few months after that to again listen to a litany of excuses and whining about him being too busy to work on it.

After a couple years went by with similar results I gave up trying.

WARNING!!!!

This music store is incapable of doing what they say.DO NOT TRUST THEM TO DO ANYTHING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CHANGING STRINGS OR YU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR INSTRUMENT AGAIN!!!!

Review about: Vintage Violin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Manselles Music?

Submit review

Comments

hi

how much this violin?

please send the prices this violin for me.

my email is hamanishk@ymail.com

Funny Mann

You waited years before you said anything? I take it that really didn't mean anything to you. If it did I'm sure you would have got it back and said forget it.