Manselles Music - Turned my violin in for repair - NEVER SAW IT AGAIN!
I turned my vintage violin into this "repair shop" where he claims to be a violin maker over 7 years ago now.The requested work was to be a neck replacement and refinish.
The job was supposed to be completed within 6 months. He disassembled the violin to remove the neck, breaking several of the side pieces in the process. After 6 months passed I called to find out HE HADN'T touched the instrument. I called every few months after that to again listen to a litany of excuses and whining about him being too busy to work on it.
After a couple years went by with similar results I gave up trying.
This music store is incapable of doing what they say.DO NOT TRUST THEM TO DO ANYTHING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CHANGING STRINGS OR YU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR INSTRUMENT AGAIN!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vintage Violin
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."