Manselles Music - Turned my violin in for repair - NEVER SAW IT AGAIN!
I turned my vintage violin into this "repair shop" where he claims to be a violin maker over 7 years ago now.The requested work was to be a neck replacement and refinish.
The job was supposed to be completed within 6 months. He disassembled the violin to remove the neck, breaking several of the side pieces in the process. After 6 months passed I called to find out HE HADN'T touched the instrument. I called every few months after that to again listen to a litany of excuses and whining about him being too busy to work on it.
After a couple years went by with similar results I gave up trying.
This music store is incapable of doing what they say.DO NOT TRUST THEM TO DO ANYTHING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CHANGING STRINGS OR YU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR INSTRUMENT AGAIN!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vintage Violin
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."