Verified Reviewer

3.1

I have been buying pizza, calzones, fries and other foods from you for years now but I think today may be the last. Why, tacking on a $3.00 open food charge is greedy and selfish.

Just goes to show the greed of some places trying to take advantage of customers who order online. It is truly a shame that our food relationship comes to an end as you make the best calzones in the area but why should I give you $3.00 titled Open Food for just placing an order? I figured that you really dont care and will not respond so Thanks for the great food but I guess this is the end! I just wish that there was some way to contact the corporate offices but then I guess when you start doing shady things you hide from people.

I placed my order through Grubhub on 9/16/22 at about 4:30pm for an 8pm delivery.

The order came from the Wheaton Store on Georgia Ave and the employee name on the order is Beney A. I am extremely upset as I have never had this happen with you or anyone else.

User's recommendation: Dont buy here unless you verify ALL extra charges that they will put on your bill!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Manny And Olgas Pizza Pros: Grat calzones.

Manny And Olgas Pizza Cons: Taking to adding charges for non exictand orders.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Manny And Olgas Pizza Reviews