Manis Alternation and Dressmaking - Asked for a quote, received a bill

1 of 1 Manis Alternation and Dressmaking reviews

I went in to get a quote on the tailoring of my blazer jacket. The owner gave me a quote of $70 which I felt was too expensive. I told him I was going to think about it and return if I wanted the offer. He tells me that his wife is the actual one who does the tailoring and will ask if she can do it for a lower price. He also tells me that I would have to leave my garment there because she was not in at the moment. I leave my blazer and leave. He got my number down and said he would call me the next day. I clearly state that no work was to be done before I received a phone call.

The next day, I get a call from the owner, Mr. Sabbaghan. He tells me that she has agreed to do it for $50. I tell him that I would like more time to think about it and would be stopping by later to get my jacket back. He then tells me that his wife has already started working on my jacket and I owe him $50 now. I was shocked. I only wanted a quote and that I did not want the service done. Things get heated on the phone pretty quickly as he starts to yell at me over the phone demanding that I pay him or I will never see my jacket again. He yells at me for 10mins and hangs up the phone on me.

On the third day, I get a phone call from Mr. Sabbaghan saying that my jacket is ready for pick up.

This guy is an ***! He tricks you into his service by telling you to leave your garment at the location for a "quote". I would never recommend this business to anyone. The owner is rude, very unprofessional, and a nightmare to deal with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Manis Alternation and Dressmaking reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.