Manis Alternation and Dressmaking - Asked for a quote, received a bill
I went in to get a quote on the tailoring of my blazer jacket. The owner gave me a quote of $70 which I felt was too expensive. I told him I was going to think about it and return if I wanted the offer. He tells me that his wife is the actual one who does the tailoring and will ask if she can do it for a lower price. He also tells me that I would have to leave my garment there because she was not in at the moment. I leave my blazer and leave. He got my number down and said he would call me the next day. I clearly state that no work was to be done before I received a phone call.
The next day, I get a call from the owner, Mr. Sabbaghan. He tells me that she has agreed to do it for $50. I tell him that I would like more time to think about it and would be stopping by later to get my jacket back. He then tells me that his wife has already started working on my jacket and I owe him $50 now. I was shocked. I only wanted a quote and that I did not want the service done. Things get heated on the phone pretty quickly as he starts to yell at me over the phone demanding that I pay him or I will never see my jacket again. He yells at me for 10mins and hangs up the phone on me.
On the third day, I get a phone call from Mr. Sabbaghan saying that my jacket is ready for pick up.
This guy is an ***! He tricks you into his service by telling you to leave your garment at the location for a "quote". I would never recommend this business to anyone. The owner is rude, very unprofessional, and a nightmare to deal with.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Terrible, i've never gone through such a horrible experience with any purchase online or retail ever. Ordering was fine, delivery was on time. Bought the elliptical 3.0. When we opened..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I ordered about $60 worth of product from an online store called SpaBoutique.ca. I accidentally deleted something from my cart and realized after I paid. I emailed them promptly to..."