Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

Bought overnight shipping for a dye, it arrived four days later. When I tried to contact through email to ask for a refund due to me paying $60+ in overnight shipping, I was ignored for two week.

I then turned to twitter to DM their account, also received no answer. Then I finally received an email back of them requesting for information. I happily answered quick and replied, but havent heard anything back in 15+ days despite saying they respond in 1-2 business days.

I ordered a month ago and I dont want to miss the return window, yet they are leaving me no choice. Terrible customer service and sadly turned me off of the company after using it for years.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from their website.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Manic Panic Pros: Nice color.

Manic Panic Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Manic Panic Reviews