If you happen to be pitched a fractional ownership in the Manhattan Club in NYC, throw it in the trash.I have been an "owner" for a decade, and in spite of promises from the sales group of availability of my unit anytime, even on short notice, it's obvious that the organizers have oversold the occupancy capacity.

We can't use our aprtment, regardeless of how early we try to book it. The place is always "sold out"

And resale value is next to zero so we are stuck paying ever increasing "maintenance" and tax bills.

I suspect the developers are purposely trying to wear out the investors so they can walk away with a free Manhattan building built with other people's scammed money.

This is a scam.DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE PLACE

Review about: Timeshare.

Review #197527 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Manhattan Club?

Comments

Diego
Red Bank, New Jersey, United States #911576

I can never get a night I want

Ermidio

I am an owner of three units at the Manhattan Club and I agree that "no one" should buy a Timeshare at the Manhattan Club.

What you see in the models suits "is not what you get".

Try to book time, its almost impossible.

If you have questions, contact me directly at 905-453-0114, ext. 202

Ermidio Alves

James

The Manhattan Club has sold more timeshares than they have.Because of that, owners cannot get access to the units they own.

To make matters worse, the suites are being rented on the open market, making availability to owners ever harder. This is a disgraceful operation. I just sold mine, using an attorney. It only took a month.

If you try selling it on your own, it will take forever.

I'd be happy to share my attorney's name with anyone interested.E-mail me at masterjock2000@yahoo.com

Susannetta
to James Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #663746

Ditto! I would like the name of an attorney to sell my share, which is not at all as billed.

jstengle1

Is there a current law suit against TMC?I am a memeber that is considering giving back my deed.

I want out of the timeshare.Is there a better solution?

e.j. rossi

ditto what others have said.i am a member and can never get a reservation even calling the nine months in advance.

ridiculous.

is this lawsuit thing real?i'm in if it is.

kim

I dont even know how any of this can be legal, this timeshare takes and takes with nothing to give and also discloses nothing during there high pressure sales pitches, like you have "1 week a year" not telling you that you can never stay a Friday or Saturday night though.How do you get a week in?

This is the most assinine thing I have ever heard of!

I cant believe that I ever went for this scam!Shame on me.....but shame on our government for allowing this to happen to innocent people!

manhattan Club Hater

GOOD NEWS

An owners lawsuit has been initiated!! Finally!!

Law firm is TonyTeng@bbpc-law.com

Email him and if you are an owner he will send you a survey

FINALLY, a shot at JUSTICE

Vivian Key

We have been owners of the Manhattan Club for a decade.Management fees have skyrocketed and availability is zero.

Look at their offer on social living. The MC is offering accommodations for $197/nt. That is less than our one night stay when prorating our management fees.

Also if they have rooms for that why don't they have rooms for the owners.This is definitely a SCAM.

andy0516

The owner is a CROOK, should be sent to Jail - RIKERS, not Club FED!! They have available Beds - unlike the Manhattan Club!!