I have always had a good experience with Terry Manders.I have sold him a few trucks that were not running.
I would send him some pictures and sight unseen he always gave me a fair price. I've always done better with Manders than other places.
In another review someone was not happy with Joe Manders. I have not done business with Joe. So from my experiences with the company as a whole, I would give them a high rating.
If you do deal with them, ask for Terry.
He's a very nice guy.Very business like.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- How they gave a fair price for used equipment for sale
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Always treated me right!
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten. It failed after 2 months. I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled..."