At Mandee in Kearny, NJ .Went in to exchange a product today at 7:20 and manager was very rude.

Threw me my gift card and refused to give me customer's service number and even her name. Started being laud which got me frustrated.

My 4 year old had to witness it all.This is such ridiculous behavior from a manager and her staff by threading me they will call the cops because I kept asking for her information.

Review about: Product Exchange.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mandee?

Comments

To all Customers:

Please make a State Complain to the consumer affairs, and what things get done.

Best wishes to all of you.

Anonymous1

That's funny because I was there and the manager had dropped the card not thrown it and you proceeded to yell cuss make a scene and knock over merchandise off of all their tables on the way out hence why staff threatened to call the police why wouldn't they when someone was causing such a disturbance in their store?

to Anonymous1 #1059327

Oohh girl you tell her! You were a witness!