We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture.We actually saw only one guy working hard and the other milking the job.
Obvious he's been working for the company for a long time and I'm sure trained to milk the consumer for all he can. It took Manchester Moving company in Ct to pack my furniture over five hours to load my furniture and boxes, They never protected my furniture. Put wood furniture against metal. But according to the owners of this company I should have called them while they were packing.
Thank God I had bubble wrap a lot of small stuff with cardboard to protect some furniture. I just assumed they would use my Penski Blankets to protect my big items. I had so much damage from this guy packing our truck. But don't call and complain for the owner will tell you he's not responsible for the items that moved around on the truck.
Or how the truck was packed, they don't care !! They will tell you your suppose to be on the truck to see how's it loaded, call right away with complaints, they have every excuse in the book for not being responsible for your damage. We took some picture of our damage items but truly they don't care.
I would not trust this company to move a plastic bag !Beware of this company don't trust them !!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Manchester Table
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "My Jawbone UP3 has a defective battery & is under warranty. In August 2016 I was told that I would be sent a replacement unit and as of today, 12/29/16,..."
- "Ordered fenders and 2 mounting brackets. Paid for expedited shipping. Fenders came USED marks all over them and edges worn down. I have no idea how they could even send..."
- "Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350. Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them. Yet they..."