Wethersfield, Connecticut

We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture.We actually saw only one guy working hard and the other milking the job.

Obvious he's been working for the company for a long time and I'm sure trained to milk the consumer for all he can. It took Manchester Moving company in Ct to pack my furniture over five hours to load my furniture and boxes, They never protected my furniture. Put wood furniture against metal. But according to the owners of this company I should have called them while they were packing.

Thank God I had bubble wrap a lot of small stuff with cardboard to protect some furniture. I just assumed they would use my Penski Blankets to protect my big items. I had so much damage from this guy packing our truck. But don't call and complain for the owner will tell you he's not responsible for the items that moved around on the truck.

Or how the truck was packed, they don't care !! They will tell you your suppose to be on the truck to see how's it loaded, call right away with complaints, they have every excuse in the book for not being responsible for your damage. We took some picture of our damage items but truly they don't care.

I would not trust this company to move a plastic bag !Beware of this company don't trust them !!

Review about: Manchester Table.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Manchester Moving And Storage?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.