Mamas Kita Bears Kennel - KAREN TRIPP FINDLEY IS A LIAR and A CROOK!
Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog.Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman is?
Please see attached. She sold this dog to other people and then didn't deliver her. She had to deliver her to me because I covered my butt using "PayPal". DO NOT BUY ANY ANIMALS FROM KAREN TRIPP FINDLEY !!!!
The woman is in dire need of medical attention. COO COOO!!!! She is so messed up she believes the lies she tells. I have much more evidence of her illegal activities.
Just contact me and I'll be happy to provide. Anybody willing to sue the pants offa' this witch let me know. She doesn't have any money or I'd be suing her. She can't even take care of herself let alone these poor animals.
If she doesn't quit with this stuff I may just call a lawyer anyway.Hear that witch?!?!?!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Karen Tripp sold me an OLD UKC dog with NO shots and a forged health certificate. A subpar person placed this complaint.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Akita Puppy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry. I contacted Lorex thinking it would..."
- "So here is a consumer warning straight from the street about a shifty, fly-by-night business that you want to avoid when it comes to 5th wheel/travel trailer and portable storage..."
- "I ordered and for months never heard a thing. They didn't contact me at all. Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."