New York, New York
Resolved

When I clicked the Renew button on the console, I was taken to a web page that asked I update my payment info - which I did.Then I unchecked 'Automatic renewal' because I prefer to personally authorize each subscription renewal.

Apparently that is a big mistake, because I was unable to renew - the "Renew" link on their webpage now didn't work -- and there was no way to return an reauthorize automatic renewal. After multiple email exchanges with MB, my purchased was processed - but now my MB software is endlessly telling me I have no protection because the license expired. Click the 'Renew' button on the MB console & it takes me to a web page that says 'You're all set' - clearly I've fallen into some MB/Cleverbridge Catch-22.

Waiting to see if MB customer service can resolve.If they didn't already have my money I'd drop them & go with someone else (like Norton maybe)....

Review about: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

I liked: Good product.

I didn't like: Bad renewal process, Website support, Lack of support.

1.3
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Malwarebytes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.