Verified Reviewer

5.0

Hello, I purchased two of your carbon cool it Omniphase pillows a year ago one of them completely fell apart and broke in half and the second one is already coming apart on the ends. I need to know the directions and steps on the five year warranty I see on the package I dont have the receipt but I bought it at a retailer you are contracted with and I wanna find out how to get my warranty.

646662****

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Malouf Reviews