Verified Reviewer

I really don't like not being able to talk to a LIVE person. Not only did the pillow I payed for arrive with a knife slit in the protective cover, but your delivery service dropped it off at the end of my driveway by the road instead of driving up to my house!

I need someone to contact me letting me know you are sending me a replacement pillow. Also how to send this one back to you. I am beginning to think this company is a sham & needs to be reported. I would appreciate a suitable response as your customer service line wants $5.00 to answer my request!

Thank you.

I also ordered a mattress which came without any problems. Unfortunately, I paid for the pillow at the time of purchase.

User's recommendation: Don't buy from these fundraisers if you can't get the product immediately. Malouf has no way of talking to a live person & if you want a response from their customer service they want a card number & $5.00 that they say will be refunded. Ridiculous!

Location: Kansas City, Missouri

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Malouf Reviews