Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Hello,

I'm frequent flyer of Malaysian Airline and generally, my experiences are good however, on Wed. 8th Jun, 2016, I took MH 720 (seat 9C) from Jakarta to KUL and it was one of the most bad experience I ever had.

It is unbelievable that how an old and disgusting aircraft was used for such flight!. The flights had;

- No entertainment system

- No ports for Mobile charging

- broken and run down seats

- Horrific cleaning (wrapper, tissues in pockets, stains on seats and seat frames, table)

- and most importantly, passenger safety issue. Exposed seat frame joints, which hurt my knee. In-case of rough landing, I easily could have been bleeding due to such bad, rusted and exposed joint.

I have attached pictures of the same.

When I complained to the crew, they shared that they faced similar complains in earlier flights of this aircraft and they already raised this passenger's complain to Malaysian airline management, but there is no action and seems complains doesn't go anywhere. Air Crew were good but they also showed their frustration with the aircraft physical and maintenance condition.

Review about: Mh 720.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1176091

are you sure it wasn't United?