Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Related: Malaysia Airlines - Change of Flight timing without being informed!!!

I have never before complain to services rendered via social media. However, after numerous failed attempt to call their call centres, and finding no outlets to formally log a complaint, I have no choice but to post my complaint in social media.

My family of 5pax were booked to travel at 10.40am MH 717 (booking #WRQ5W) this morning, tickets and seats booked, only to be bumped off to another later flight at 13.50pm. At 8.45am while checkin in, without an apology, the lady at B8 counter, Ms Yuhanis, said they should've made online check-in to secure their seats! Insane excuse! In my life of traveling, this is the first I've heard that an online check-in is a requirement!! What kind of system are you running here?! MAS - you screwed up and over booked with not even an apology, instead blaming us, who up until this point, have been loyal customers??!

The on-duty manager, Mr. Jeffrey MD Juah, can certainly use some customer service skills as well. Only responding in defensive attitude and finally offering free access to the lounge. Absurd!! This should NOT have happened to begin with. We even have traveled budget airlines and have NEVER been bumped to another flight!

Buckle up MAS, if this is how you treat paying customers, then you are not worthy of our business!!

Review about: Malaysia Airlines Flight.

1.8
Quality of Food
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.