100% full Resolved

On Monday, 16 February 2015, I did one of the biggest mistakes in my life, and I booked a flight through Makemytrip.com. I've received the Electronic ticket successfully within 20 minutes after making the payment by my credit card. Then, at midnight I checked my email and found a new message from one of the company's representatives called: Kulbir Singh. asking me to provide a photocopy of the credit card (backside and front side) and a photo ID of me. I replied and sent him the front side and informed him that the next day I'll send the backside and my photo id because I don't have them right now. The second day I finished my work and went to my office and sent the rest documents and asked him if everything is ok. but he didn't reply, I checked the booking with AirFrance, and they informed me that the booking has been cancelled completely (without any notification)! I sent Kulbir Singh an email asking him what's wrong!! but he didn't answer, after 3 days he simply replied: "your booking has been cancelled and a full refund of paid amount is in your account" . (USD 1477.00). I checked with my Bank, but they informed me several times that no refund exists in my account! I waited until 1st of March to find a new email in my inbox from other representative called: Ruchi Panchal. (I was sending emails frequently all that period with no replies). Ruchi Panchal stated that he/she wants to track the refund transaction so I have to provide them the following information:

Booking ID Date of Booking E-Mail ID Contact Number Amount Charged Contact Number (Provided at the time of Booking)

I've sent all the requested information quickly and accurately.. and he/ she disappeared until this moment! I've sent many reminders but they used their classic method (ignore the customer)!!

I want my refund immediately!! they delayed it in addition of the damage they caused to me when booking another ticket with a higher price ! I want the money ! or I will file a case against this company!!

All their methods are not convincing !! I feel there's something wrong! How they could cancel a ticket without notification!! for any reason! How could they mess with people's money!! and travel plans !! I want my money Back ASAP.. My experience was MadeMyTrip the worst ever!

Review about: Flight Ticket.

I didn't like: Everything about them, Customer service, Rude representatives, Liars, Damage makers, Loss makers.

Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1477
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with MakeMyTrip?

Comments

Dear Amjad,

We are sorry to read about the issue.Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with our concerned team and found that ticket was cancelled because of risk control check . Please note that full refund for INR 89667.00 has been initiated from our end on 25-Mar-15

with RRN#508420416057 and we hope that same has been credited to your account accordingly. Just in case, if this refund is not credited to your account, then we would

request you to please get in touch with your bank accordingly. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance on the matter.

We thank you for contacting

us.

Assuring you best of our services.Team-MakeMyTrip Care