Verified Reviewer

This company took a deposit for works to be completed but failed to supply the service or goods. He said one of his employees had stolen my deposit and now cannot pay it back .

However I had a contract with the company not the employer and the director mr Richard Holland is now not returning my money or calls.

When I put the review on bark last week he contacted me and agreed to pay it back today but now you have removed the review he is not returning calls or money. I want to know why you have removed my review

User's recommendation: Do not trust this company.

Location: Cardiff, Wales

Comments

#2039289

I have also been defrauded by this man. The firm are not good enough to be described as cowboys.

It's amazing to see what cann't be don with a hammer and a mastic gun.

DO NOT EMPLOY THIS COMPANY OR MR. RICHARD HOLLAND.

#2039502
@Iziah Uvg

You need to leave a review on other more recognised websites.

#2039288

It's amazing to see what cann't be don with a hammer and a mastic gun.

DO NOT EMPLOY THIS COMPANY OR MR. RICHARD HOLLAND.

#2039060

Richard Holland has removed his Bark profile because of the terrible reviews his customers (victims) were leaving. I would leave a review with Yell and Houzz, people need to know what this little conman is like so they don’t also get stung.

#2028672

Richard Holland is a nasty little conman. He's taken our money and supplied substandard materials and workmanship.

I'm left with a leaking roof and an unfinished conservatory. He's caused nothing but stress and misery, will not offer a refund and has sent me abuse on Whatsapp. He's also threatened to "sort me out" over a phonecall. Luckily I was on speaker so I had witnesses.

Have reported him to Trading Standards and am taking legal action.

He'll probably told the company and start up again. Don't forget his name, RICHARD HOLLAND, in the Swansea/Neath/Skewen/Port Talbot areas.

Majestic Home Consultants Reviews