Verified Reviewer

This is a follow up to my initial post. Please remember that I gave Main Line every chance to do the right thing.

I never wanted to waste my time posting.

Since that post Main Line has done nothing to help me and as a result are making it worse for themselves.

When I brought my van in for a two hour service that turned into eight I mentioned to Todd Ireland that the ski box they had mounted rattled a lot. He told me, without looking at it, that its just the way they are. I saw another Revel with the same ski box that didnt rattle at all.

Since the van was there for eight hours I think he could have at least taken a look at it. Coming to fix it was one of the things that Main Line refused to do to help me which got me posting in the first place.

I went to fix the box myself right after that first post and found that the four bolts holding on the box were only finger tight.

If you are cool with inept employees and unresponsive management, or principals who are apparently okay with their employees lying and refusing to live up to promises, and being overcharged for labor, Main Line Overland could be just what you're looking for.

Location: York Village, Maine

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Main Line Overland Reviews