Why You Should Never Do Business with Magic Tribal Hair
The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several German wig sellers who will take goods back if they are returned with all tags in the original packaging. The more accurate reason is she simply doesn't want to return your money even when she makes a mistake. She doesn't believe in customer service. Actually the fact that she refuses to offer refunds is the only reason you need to avoid Magic Tribal Hair. The rest is just a small indication of the weeks of aggravation you will endure when the products you purchase don’t meet your standards.
In May I purchased a total of 5 hair pieces, 2 falls and 3 braided all in light copper #30 through that place that rhymes with Betsy. I discussed connectors, described how I planned to use them. I read return emails about deliveries coming in without #30, and totally irrelevant shipping information about packages meeting up at the post office. At no time prior to my sale was I informed about color differences between textures, or dye lots, how the project I intended wasn't possible or that in her personal opinion braided items shouldn't/can't be combined with the falls on aesthetic grounds. You see the braiding hair is a bit frizzy just like the hair of millions of people on the planet, and that frizzy hair can't be worn with her long smooth yet wavy hair falls. I guess if you hair isn't textured to Ms. Penners' liking you have to shop elsewhere.
When the items arrived the braids were more copper and much darker than the falls. I indicated this to the shop owner and was told how sorry she was that I wasn't 100% happy. She then said she knew what I was talking about citing "process", dye lots, textural difference, subtle nuances, and the color difference would be an issue because you’re not supposed to combine the pieces. Remember none of this was mentioned prior to sale only after she was called on the color difference. I've worked with Kankelon hair. I've purchased bags of straight and braiding hair, there are no dye lots, and no color difference between textures. They can be purchased from multiple vendors with no fear the color won't match. If you order #30 you get #30, the same goes for #27 and so on; straight or braided it doesn't matter. Ms. Penners stated the "process" also caused color issues. Well a thinking person would find a new process, but Ms. Penners doesn't have to because she's decided how you're supposed to wear them. Combining them is a misuse of her product tantamount to the illegal use of oxycotin. Needless to say after dealing with this exasperating woman I requested a full refund. This started and endless back and forth where I proved I could buy hair from absolutely anywhere and get a match, combine the textures, use multiple processes, and complete my intended project, while she never sited anything more evidentiary than because I say so. Apparently that's all Betsy requires.
Now Ms. Penners can become as abusive as she wants, she can even claim that the case was shut down, based on a bold faced lie that her products were used, but I have all the conversation and proof refuting her statements, and she has not one iota of proof the products were ever used. Insinuation is not evidence. She either can't or won't prove anything. You know where I'm putting my money.
Just do yourself a favor, shop somewhere else, even better buy a $6 bag of hair or a skein of yarn, and some ponytail connectors. Watch one of the hundreds of YouTube Videos that show how making a hair piece is just a weekend DIY project. Remember when you screw up it will cost around $10, when she screws up it will cost you hundreds and come with a side order, of lies, excuses, accusations and abuse.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..."
- "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."