Riverdale, Georgia

Update by user Apr 25, 2015

Correct date is 4/24/15...(4/24/25) date was a typo error.

I have filed a complaint against this dealers bond...also a police report for him taking my phone from my car and breaking it

Original review posted by user Apr 25, 2015

Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078

This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase on 4/9/15 are liars. .scammers. .and engaged in unethical fraudulent practices.

PROBLEM: I applied for loan online. Receptionist called and said application was approved.

Paid deposit..insured vehicle - then the scam began. ..They changed the price of the vehicle from $6995 to almost $10,000

Salesmen...owner..other salesmen all lied and said the difference was the finance fee..

They lied....the total for a 2002 vehicle with 169,000 miles...leaking sunroof, check engine light on with in 24 hrs is now almost $ 15,000.

On 4/24/25...a gentle who stated he was the owner. ..reached inside my car and took my phone out of my hands...broke it..all because I took a picture of him.

Buyer Beware: if you have been a victim of fraud. .unethical practices - file a complaint against this dealers bond. I am doing so. Gentlemen in pic is the salesman who scammed us .

Review about: Car Purchase.

I didn't like: Scams.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Magic Motors?

Comments

This is why they tell you to pay attention in school... or be "guaranted" to get ripped off.

to Anonymous #977400

A dealer lying and pulling a scam is illegal. I will post updates..