Verified Reviewer

After driving for 22 hours I checked in to this property hoping to have a great experience as I have had in the past several times instead the first room I was placed in had an AC that didn't work the 2nd room had broken molded stained shades on the lamps an open cracked ceiling (we were on the top floor, and it was raining) bugs crawling on the headboard and my kids pillows (ants) the 3rd room same building top floor there were ants on the bed table. So I checked out with my kids at 1am to search for another hotel.

Very disappointing, I really liked this hotel in the past, clearly they let the up keep of this property go. I will never return there again, oh, and it was an issue to bring to get a refund as the front refused to work with the Expedia representative..

User's recommendation: Its not what it use to be look around before you book there.

Location: Ocala, Florida