Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I reach out to Magfast support?

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you can contact Magfast Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Magfast Customer Service

• Mailing Address: MAGFAST LLC 1 Grandview Avenue Cornwall-On-Hudson, New York 12520 United States

Show

How long does it take to Magfast to ship the order?

Irene Moore
#1661973
Unfortunately, the company FAQ section doesn’t cover Magfast shipping policy details. It is only stated that the current shipping cost within the continental US is $13.

The current shipping cost to Canada is $18 USD. For the rest of the world, it is $23 USD. Please note that these shipping prices may be subject to change.

Before Magfast sends out your package, they will be sending you a Final Checkout Email, which will allow you to verify your order.

Please contact Magfast Customer Support by phone at (863) 624-3278 for further assistance.

charger

I ordered your product over a month ago. When will you ship as I havent received it yet?

Hi AcidicKudu142: As we explained during the presentation MAGFAST is a crowdfunding pre-order project. Thank you for being one of thousands of supporters!

We always maintain a schedule and countdown to shipping at https://www.MAGFAST.com/journey-timeline/.

We're on track for shipping Summer 2019. Please feel free to drop us a line Hello@MAGFAST.com any time - and follow our weekly updates for supporters - catch up any time at https://www.MAGFAST.com/updates/

Magfast

Hi., After viewing the presentation today, I ordered and paid for 1 pro kit from Magfast. I opted for the 6-month equal payment plan.

Upon stumbling on this site, I wonder if this product is a scam or will I ever receive the product? Any suggestions?

Hi TrainedPigeon Thanks for joining the presentation - delighted you're joining us on this journey. I'm sorry we didn't reply here sooner - the Internet is a big place and most folks just get in touch with us by calling or Hello@MAGFAST.com You should have been receiving our weekly updates - please give us a shout if you have any questions at all. Thank you for trusting MAGFAST!

Questions 4