Verified Buyer

I purchased online merchandise from Magellan's, charged it to my credit card account, then found an unauthorized "membership" monthly charge on my credit card bill. There was something obviously prechecked and I was never aware I had clicked something that triggered an automatic monthly charge going forward.

I never even received any emails to let me know this was happening. This is unethical, and misleading. Be aware, and watch closely if you order from them. You could easily end up paying for something you didn't order for as long as you don't notice the almost $18 monthly charge that you never signed up for.

I will never do business with them again.

The website also states it's BBB accredited and when I check the BBB they do not show up. Shop here at your own risk!

User's recommendation: Beware.

Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Magellans Reviews