I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each.I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary and all at once my screen changed and they had me signed up for the ones that cost $2.

I have been trying to reach them so I could explain the problem, but to no avail. When I click on HELP my screen stops working. Scam I would say so.these magazines, I am sending them all back and not honoring their bills. I printed off a copy of the mag covers and put an x beside the ones I did not select and a check mark beside the ones I wanted which were complimentary.

Well when I printed off my copy of the My Selections page guess what?

All of my selections had been changed to magazines that had an automatic renewable subscriptions and a $2 charge for each.This is absolutely a low down way of duping people out of their money.

Review about: Magazine Outlet Magazine Subscription.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bizrate Survey Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution I don't want any magazines or any money exchanged. My name and information removed from all correspondence.

Had an Experience with Magazine Outlet?

Comments

anonymous

Same thing happened to me!

New York, New York, United States #1239293

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please email us directly at:

youraccount@magazineoutlet.com

Please provide your full name and address and one of our customer service specialist will handle your request