Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.

2 of 21 Magazine Outlet reviews

I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each.I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary and all at once my screen changed and they had me signed up for the ones that cost $2.

I have been trying to reach them so I could explain the problem, but to no avail. When I click on HELP my screen stops working. Scam I would say so.these magazines, I am sending them all back and not honoring their bills. I printed off a copy of the mag covers and put an x beside the ones I did not select and a check mark beside the ones I wanted which were complimentary.

Well when I printed off my copy of the My Selections page guess what?

All of my selections had been changed to magazines that had an automatic renewable subscriptions and a $2 charge for each.This is absolutely a low down way of duping people out of their money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
I don't want any magazines or any money exchanged. My name and information removed from all correspondence.
Product or service
Magazine Outlet Magazine Subscription
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #951816

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Magazine Outlet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 21 Magazine Outlet reviews

Nov 11, 2016 #1239293 New York, New York, United States

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Please email us directly at:
youraccount@magazineoutlet.com
Please provide your full name and address and one of our customer service specialist will handle your request

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magazine Outlet.
Filing a new complaint about
×