Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I was ordering the same exact blueberry juice from mad-vapes for about a year.After buying getting 12 different bottles of the same juice I was instantly aware when.

There was something wrong with the latest batch. And I got 6 50 ml bottles of it usually after steeping it turns pink this stuff looked like urine and continues to look like urine more every day. The taste is totally different. When I asked them if they changed the recipe they should post it in the description so people aren't spending 100$ on juice their not gonna like.

They told me basically they didn't change anything its the way its always been. I sent them a picture of a bottle of juice from my last order it was nice and pink sitting next to the bottle of urine they sent me. And they didn't even acknowledge the photo so I sent it twice more and the only response was that its me and I don't know what I'm talking about. So I'll be ordering somewhere else.

You all should do the same.

They will bottle toilet water just to get your cash.

Review about: Ejuice Box.

I didn't like: How unhelpful they are.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $105
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Madvapes?

Comments

notgivingit
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #896838

to the other commentor if you had read the complaint the original posted said it LOOKED like urine. then just said urine again ASSUMING you would have read the earlier part where they say it LOOKED like urine. instead of jumping all over them as you did why not take the time read the complaint as I did and not look like a terrible troll?

KevinRichards

You lie, they sent you yellow juice not a bottle of urine.Does mommy know what lies you are posting on her PC, because you better be careful if you are telling people you were sold urine your mommy and daddy can be sued.

This is why they should monitor you online so you do not do anything foolish and get them into trouble.

Six year old's have no business being on the internet unsupervised.If is is urine why did you drink some of it.

Kevin is inept
to KevinRichards Pittston, Pennsylvania, United States #899770

Yes and did you look at the pic joey.You wanna tell me that's the same *** I been ordering joey.

And I specifically put that word in there for joeys like you who are to *** to keep track of what their reading. But the brain never misses that word.

No matter how big a *** you are and your reply only proves my point.

tangow616
to KevinRichards #1026511

And people who are not intellectually inclined as yourself should not post comments bashing someone else. ***. Clearly, whether or not it's true, the two bottles are different colors and I don't think 6 year old children order *** off the internet, go to your basement and find yourself.