Verified Reviewer

I placed a deposit to get Chevrolet Corvette last year. I went with MacMulkin Chevrolet in New Hampshire on a friends suggestion.

Finally after about 11 months the car came in.

It's a Corvette convertible 2LT with tons of options . One of the employees at MacMulkin told me the car was in and in order to schedule shipping (I'm having the car shipped to me) they need the car paid in full and registered. That made perfect sense so I paid for the car, registered, titled and insured the car. What they didn't tell me is that the High Wing Spoiler that was ordered with the car wasn't installed yet and they are waiting for the part and get this: They won't ship me the car without it.

I asked them to ship me as is and ship me the wing when it comes in, they refused. I asked them to install a different spoiler and send me the car and when the high wing comes in, ship me that and I'll ship them back the other, they refused. I asked them refund me the money for the wing and I'll get it in the aftermarket and install it myself, they refused. I asked them what if the wing doesn't come in for 6 months, are you planning on keeping my car for 6 months?

I got no response. It's now a week and a half after I paid for the car in full and I still don't have a ship date.

The only response I get is either they are waiting on the part or they are working it out with GM (I filed a complaint with GM) Basically, they took my money and won't release the car. Nor will they work out a resolution with me and I offered quite a few that were very fair.

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments