Review about Mac Cosmetics Pigment from Glendale, Arizona

63 of 135 Mac Cosmetics reviews

Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ.When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected.

After about 10 minutes no one had uttered a word to me, and helped numerous customers who entered the store after me. At this point it was obvious that they were ignoring me. I initially came to purchase a new BB in light Plus, Studio Fix in NC20, refill on my Pink Pearl Pigment. After 15 minutes I realized they didnt deserve my business but decided not to waste a trip to the mall and requested a sample of Kitschmas pigment.

After receiving the sample I realized there isnt even enough to put one application on my eyes.

This is not customer service, if you don't feel comfortable saying hello to a stranger then you need to find another line of work. I frequent MAC stores because I trust their judgement about what looks good with my skin tone and helping me to find the right products that suit my individual needs. How can I get that when i'm not given the time of day?

I'm very disappointed in the level of professionalism displayed in this location.

I recently moved to AZ from CT and I was hoping this would be a good location to shop regularly.Going forward I will use the Sephora across the hall.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mac Cosmetics Pigment
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #743421

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mac Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
63 of 135 Mac Cosmetics reviews

Dec 03, 2015 #1073135

I went to the MAC store in Glendale, CA and they ignored me too. I wanted to buy a lipstick but since they didn't even say anything I kept saying excuse me and I was standing next to different employees. After being there for 5 minutes and checking their make up I decided to leave. It was going to be my first purchase at any MAC store but I'm happy I didn't buy anything from them and I never will because after all they products are loaded with toxic chemicals and they are way overpriced.

1 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073248

They are over priced which is why they need to step up to the plate with their customer service.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mac Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×