Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I used Melisha Lockharts services to remove an erroneous, negative listing with Early Warning. Her website clearly stated for $500 she can remove all negative banking history and restore banking privileges is 34 months.

After waiting 5 months, nothing happened and when I tried to reach Melisha via email and phone, she completely ignored me. I filed a complaint against her company with the FTC, BBB and CPFB and Melisha ignored them as well.

A year later, I received a response from Melisha telling me she didn't guarantee anything, she did her job and wasn't refunding my money. That I have to sue her for it.

User's recommendation: Work directly with Early Warning and Chexsystem for a solution for free.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

M Lockhart Credit Repair Services Reviews