M and M Watersports - Bad deal on new wakeboard
I purchased a Brand new wakeboard from M & M Watersports. I was not sure if I would like it and asked the salesperson if I could demo it once. They told me that would be ok. On my first day using it I crashed hard because the board delaminated (see picture below). When I asked to return the board, they told me that they don't deal with Wakeology anymore and I was on my own. I asked them if they would at least give me store credit to purchase another board from them and they refused that offer too. It has been time consuming and a bad deal. Not to mention the fact that I am still without a working wakeboard. They also operate a few other websites.
Buyer beware ... these guys are dishonest and bad news.
Visit Our Other Sites:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I have had 2 UP2 trackers in less than 1 year.When the band tore, the company..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Hal's Radiator Service in Glendale, AZ is absolutely the worst place to take a car. I took mine there to get a new radiator and a few weeks later..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "So I'm driving and my truck starts shaking, headed to the local Toyota dealer @ 5miles an hr for 5miles, on the hoist and 1 lug nut is snapped off,..."