M and M Watersports - Bad deal on new wakeboard

1 of 1 M and M Watersports reviews

I purchased a Brand new wakeboard from M & M Watersports. I was not sure if I would like it and asked the salesperson if I could demo it once. They told me that would be ok. On my first day using it I crashed hard because the board delaminated (see picture below). When I asked to return the board, they told me that they don't deal with Wakeology anymore and I was on my own. I asked them if they would at least give me store credit to purchase another board from them and they refused that offer too. It has been time consuming and a bad deal. Not to mention the fact that I am still without a working wakeboard. They also operate a few other websites.

Buyer beware ... these guys are dishonest and bad news.

Visit Our Other Sites:

www.Boardco.com

www.LiquidSkier.com

www.WakeSurfCentral.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 M and M Watersports reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
astegen

Apr 23, 2013 #641011 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

You can also let ABC15 get to the bottom of it. They have a "Let Joe Know" segment that helps with problems like yours.
Email him at joe@abc15.com to help get your money back.
he has a Facebook page too :zzz

0 0 Reply
z

Apr 23, 2013 #641005

Have you contacted the manufacturer Wakeology? try to phone them to see if they can do anything. if they refuse to take action.Contact the consumer affairs office in your state. They have the authority to handle claims such as these.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about M and M Watersports.
Filing a new complaint about
×