Lynx Services - Lynx is Unreliable, they have terrible services -I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM.
The Lynx Services Company has terrible services, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. They just left me stranded with a broken window because the Sunday afternoon supervisor (Carol Klein) did not want to accept my claim from my insurance company. Even after 3 calls from my insurance provider. Worse yet, Ms. Klein left a message on the profile to advise all others not to assist with this claim even after they had been connected with the original department they said needed to provide approval.
It is very disappointing to come across such poor services, especially when in the end my insurance company was doing everything by procedure and thanked me for my patience and understanding. As a result of Lynx's unwillingness to process the claim, they left me wide open for additional loss because my car was unsecured (with the window still broken) and glass was still everywhere which could have led to myself or others being put in danger.
The experience I received from Lynx Services is unacceptable and I WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO SEEK THERE SERVICES since they are unreliable and do not care about customer satisfaction...which are two things you want of an insurance provider, especially when you end up stranded.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glass Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."