Lynx Services - Lynx is Unreliable, they have terrible services -I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM.
The Lynx Services Company has terrible services, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. They just left me stranded with a broken window because the Sunday afternoon supervisor (Carol Klein) did not want to accept my claim from my insurance company. Even after 3 calls from my insurance provider. Worse yet, Ms. Klein left a message on the profile to advise all others not to assist with this claim even after they had been connected with the original department they said needed to provide approval.
It is very disappointing to come across such poor services, especially when in the end my insurance company was doing everything by procedure and thanked me for my patience and understanding. As a result of Lynx's unwillingness to process the claim, they left me wide open for additional loss because my car was unsecured (with the window still broken) and glass was still everywhere which could have led to myself or others being put in danger.
The experience I received from Lynx Services is unacceptable and I WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO SEEK THERE SERVICES since they are unreliable and do not care about customer satisfaction...which are two things you want of an insurance provider, especially when you end up stranded.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glass Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."