Lynx Services - Lynx is Unreliable, they have terrible services -I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM.
The Lynx Services Company has terrible services, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. They just left me stranded with a broken window because the Sunday afternoon supervisor (Carol Klein) did not want to accept my claim from my insurance company. Even after 3 calls from my insurance provider. Worse yet, Ms. Klein left a message on the profile to advise all others not to assist with this claim even after they had been connected with the original department they said needed to provide approval.
It is very disappointing to come across such poor services, especially when in the end my insurance company was doing everything by procedure and thanked me for my patience and understanding. As a result of Lynx's unwillingness to process the claim, they left me wide open for additional loss because my car was unsecured (with the window still broken) and glass was still everywhere which could have led to myself or others being put in danger.
The experience I received from Lynx Services is unacceptable and I WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO SEEK THERE SERVICES since they are unreliable and do not care about customer satisfaction...which are two things you want of an insurance provider, especially when you end up stranded.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glass Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."