Lynns foliage bank not even close to the picture online

1 of 1 Lynns Foliage Bank reviews

I ordered from Lynn's Foliage Bank in Mayer AZ, flowers for Mothers day.Mom sent me a picture of what she recieved and I was shocked.

I went back onto the FTD website and put the 2 pictures side by side and they don't even compare. On the FTD website thry show a beautifully arranged bouquet called the Loving Thoughts Bouquet. I says that the one pictured is the standard one. I upgraded 2 places to the premium version.

What was sent was a bunch of greens with 5 roses 5 tulips, some lillies that weren't open and none of it was arranged it was just stuck in the vase. When I called and complained the only thing that Lynn would say was that the arrangement was done according to the FTD "recipe". Well if FTD can make the same number of flowers look like the picture online, then Lynn must not be a very good florist.

I sure wish I could post the picture.She just lost my business for ever as well as the rest of the family who will be ordering flowers for my mother inlaw (who just moved to the area) for years to come.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Lynns Foliage Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lynns Foliage Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×