Acworth, Georgia

Update by user Jan 02, 2016

And reading her second FB message- she goes on to blame the administration for not doing anything about her issues with the parents...Really?!

I though she was tight with the administration?!

My parents heard the administration was an old family friend!Back stabber!

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2016

In response to Mrs.Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there!

Related: Lyndon Academy - Worst Science Teacher ever

These are her Facebook emails! You Sigma Kappa girls don't really stick together very well! She must have pissed someone off while you guys were at Georgia. Don't underestimate the kids of you old *** that were all in sorority together!

We can out *** you guys anytime!

It doesn't pay to lie about stuff like this online- the truth comes out one way or another...And it's better for this teacher to come clean about her issues with Lyndon Academy parents instead of blaming her problems on other people besides her poor victim self.

Review about: Lyndon Academy Staff.

I didn't like: Science teacher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lyndon Academy Teacher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lyndon Academy?

Comments

Maybe if you saw the school from the inside you'd know that it's a fine place with great teachers.

This teacher is so busted! Blaming the parents then blaming her own administration... Unreal!

Lyndon academy Middle school science teacher busted for blaming parents for her issues back in 2013...And then has the haul to blame the parents?!

Wait till I forward this on to my parents!!!Hacktivists unite!