Update added by user Jan 02, 2016
And reading her second FB message- she goes on to blame the administration for not doing anything about her issues with the parents...Really?!
I though she was tight with the administration?!
My parents heard the administration was an old family friend!Back stabber!
Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2016
In response to Mrs.Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there!
These are her Facebook emails! You Sigma Kappa girls don't really stick together very well! She must have pissed someone off while you guys were at Georgia. Don't underestimate the kids of you old *** that were all in sorority together!
We can out *** you guys anytime!
It doesn't pay to lie about stuff like this online- the truth comes out one way or another...And it's better for this teacher to come clean about her issues with Lyndon Academy parents instead of blaming her problems on other people besides her poor victim self.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Science teacher
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lyndon Academy Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "If you look at my reviews I have never given a bad review because that's just not me. I believe the everyone makes mistakes, but when given the chance..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."