Orlando, Florida

Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words.

If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making the payment I would also luv it if you can refrain from posting lies and post the picture of the area you have posted with the work done and not in the demolished stage.

I shouldn't have gone against my gut feeling choosing to work with this client to prove I can help him get out of a situation he had no clue what he was doing.

Have a luvly Day.

Review about: Home Remodeling.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luvly Interiors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more