Dubai, Dubai
100% full Not resolved

Till now after emailing them and begging to just at least respond to my email is not happening.Do you know the feeling when someone is ignoring you?

I thought they are very good in customer service at first but not so far this is the worst that i've experience. It is impossible that they cant read my emails and messages because in Facebook they are always updated. Please help me to pass this message.

I also included the picture of our last conversation and the proof of payment.I am getting really angry now as this is not the right way to deal with customer.

Review about: Clothes Items.

I didn't like: I dont know if they are ignoring me or what, Customer service.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Luvclo Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $85
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Luvclo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion