Staten Island, New York

My mother in law had an operation on her neck.While she was in ICU one of the nurses bend her leg at the knee and left it that way.

When we went to visit her we noticed that she had 3 small black dots on her knee. We spoke to the nurse and she said it was nothing. Then she went for rehab at Augustana it was across the street. The rehab person called us he couldn't un-bend her leg.

Eventually, her leg had to be amputated from the sores which grew in number and size, after many complaints to the staff we were told there was no wound care doctor or nurse to care for her.In the end she died from infection.

Review about: Unprofessional Realtors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lutheran Hospital?

Submit review

Comments

What? She went to get surgery on her neck but a nurse bent her leg and there were three dots on her knee, then she went to rehab across the street and they couldn't unbend her knee, her leg had to be amputated because of sores and she died???...I'm so confused.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - WHO IS IN BED WITH WHO KAISER AND OCR Kaiser Permanente "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more