Staten Island, New York

My mother in law had an operation on her neck.While she was in ICU one of the nurses bend her leg at the knee and left it that way.

When we went to visit her we noticed that she had 3 small black dots on her knee. We spoke to the nurse and she said it was nothing. Then she went for rehab at Augustana it was across the street. The rehab person called us he couldn't un-bend her leg.

Eventually, her leg had to be amputated from the sores which grew in number and size, after many complaints to the staff we were told there was no wound care doctor or nurse to care for her.In the end she died from infection.

Review about: Unprofessional Realtors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lutheran Hospital?

Comments

What? She went to get surgery on her neck but a nurse bent her leg and there were three dots on her knee, then she went to rehab across the street and they couldn't unbend her knee, her leg had to be amputated because of sores and she died???...I'm so confused.

Clear Choice - Great experience! Clear Choice "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more