Brighton, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

Refuses to use proper equipment for lawns on sloped hillsides.Tore up my neighbor's lawn on 3 separate occasions, then tried to get a running start from my property with a large aeration machine and started tearing up my NEW SOD until I ran out to stop them.

Related: Lush Lawn - Horrible service

Told the employee I had already been watching him observing the damage he was doing as he was doing it, and why did he just continue to do more damage? Employee stated he did not have any smaller equipment on the truck and "had no choice". REALLY??? After my neighbor and I both complained to the Lush Lawn office, we had to call the office again after no response after 9 days.

Supposedly a Manager came out after 4 days (and rainstorms) to throw down some token seed and soil in the worst area without even smoothing out the tire marks.

(I had already immediately raked and fertilized my damaged area prior to the rainstorms to encourage better recovery.) Management also claims this was an accident and offered no apology.This company, from Management to Staff, has no clue about Customer Service and no right to falsely claim they are "Michigan's Best Lawn Care".

Review about: Lush Lawn Care.

I didn't like: Attitude.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lush Lawn Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Intentional Damage / $150
Preferred solution Minimal payment for my time and effort to stop, report, and repair the intentional damage to my brand new landscaping.

Had an Experience with Lush Lawn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.