We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major frame damage and is only worth a salvage price of 10K. And the car is not safe to drive. The vehicle had been in a major accident at some point in time and was never reported.The bumper at the supports had been cut off at the frame and welded back on. So in the event of a rear end collision there is nothing there to absorb the impact. Only inches from the gas tank,this is now a "life" threating issue. Lund Cadillac has been contacted numerous times & refuses to acknowledge their responsibility to correct this issue. They did however offer to take it in as a trade. To pass it on to another consumer! Buyers Beware!! This car was also a loaner never registered or licensed with AZ.
They also reported the sale of the car to us later than what the actual date of sale. Running a vehicle history report the rear differential & front hub was replaced 200 miles of us purchasing the car- which also was never disclosed.
The Attorney General's office, 3 on your side, and the BBB has been notified.
We are currently waiting for responses-
Becareful of what you buy, never judge the book by its cover- Lund Cadillac's reported "136" point inspections and show room quality used cars is all a line of pooh.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cadillac Cts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."