Guntersville, Alabama

I have had two luminox watches in the past 4 years (that alone should be a red flag).The quality of the product is awful.

How can the band on a $400 watch break twice in ONE DAY? I am a forester and do wear my watch in the field daily (I never actually take it off except now because the band is broken) and I think it isn't ridiculous for me to expect that the watchband should be able to last longer than two years.

I have contacted customer service through email, but I do not expect them to be very prompt with their response considering the quality of their product is so terrible.

Review about: Navy Seal Colormark Series 8800.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Luminox 8800 Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Luminox - Watch stops working Luminox "My luminox watch stops, but after the correct time is set again, it runs for a while until this happens again. The date stuffs up. I have sent it..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more