Boise, Idaho

I responded to your ad about the LuminousAir for a trial period, changed my mind and returned it with the required RA# 128 805 84-120318 on Nov. 19, 2018.

I never even TRIED your product because of the high cost. Smart as I am, I kept the receipt from the US Postal Service and confirmed my returned item was received in Stafford, Texas on Nov. 21 2018 at 9:04 am well within the time frame for a refund. The customer service rep I spoke with informed me that NO REFUNDS were allowed for trial purchases and after 10 minutes of debate, she finally approved it only because I had the proof of my receipt from the Post Office.

This is business BS at it's best and I will inform every single person I know of your shoddy business practices so they can also tell everyone THEY know not to purchase any of your products and so on. You tried to rip me off and not refund my money and I will make sure people are aware of my most unpleasant experience with your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Total nightmare.

Comments

I To am one that reads the reviews. At let me tell you the reviews of this product was all I needed. It's a shame that so many people were scammed and billed I learned the hard way with pro-active once they get your card number the nightmare beginsBest of luck for y'all.

Wish I had seen this before I made the same mistake of ordering! "Ditto" what she said and more