760 views
3.1

Its ok it just requires more work, than i thought. I feel the coverage isnt great and you have to apply too many layers

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Luminess Air Pros: Weightless, Fast delivery.

Comments

Megumi

Your right, the coverage.. is minimal.

If that. It actually feels like you're wearing a facial mask all day long. NOT comfortable. If you sweat, as I did at work it runs.

It gets blotchy. I looked horrible, I have red cheeks and to get enough of this product on it looks caky, so to sweat ... disaster. When I explained this to customer service, I get the scripted response and told I could return it BUT I would have to pay a restocking fee.

Of no less than $25. So I mustered through it, thinking I was applying it wrong. I watched numerous tutorials on the product, no one else on 'screen' looks blotchy or caky. Also, no one mentions what occurs if you sweat while wearing this product.

But this is the sales point and that's the only goal SALES. Not customer satisfaction. If that be the case, You and I wouldn't be here with our knickers in a twist cause we believed the empty words they peddled. Unfortunately, we all here on this site were trusting the wrong company to tell us the truth.

It's sad really. There are more scam artists on tv than actual artists.

what the difference if luminess Air Brush and No.7 Air Brush make-up?