This is what I sent to the company and to the BBB. Thanks to your company I will never again order anything, ever in my lifetime online.

Not worth the time and effort to try and deal with your dishonesty. But I will definitely tell all of my retired military friends, all of my medical professional friends, all of my fellow veterans that I know and those at every VA that I have contact with through working at the VA, all of the active duty military that I have contact with, and their spouses, everyone at the local grocery store, shopping center, gas station, amusement park and restaurants what an awful shady business that you have! Your company has to be flashy and slick because as soon as people who purchase your product find out how overly priced it is and that the product is not high quality, you have to find a new way to trick people to purchase it. The bad thing is you trick the everyday lady who really wants something that you have sold to them as a great investment, which it is not!

But all things usually come to an end when you are deceitful! That's why you have the pissedconsumer@luminessair.com, you are trying to be a sarcastic *** Karma will find those of you who work there. Might be your car breaks down, and someone will take advantage of you that way. You might get overcharged on something and have to fight to get a refund.

Maybe your rates will go up on your health insurance.

Things have their way of working out. Good luck to your company and your *** people that work there!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Luminess Air Cons: Expensive mistake.

• Luminess Air RIP-OFF