Pensacola, Florida

I called to order the luminess product & your telephone person quoted me a total price of $187.91 because I request to pay everything in one payment instead of every 3 mo paying $39.95 for the 3 shipments. She said this amount would cover the unit & the makeup that comes with it & also included the 3 shipments of makeup every 3 mo.

When it came to the 1st shipment, I get an email that my credit card was not available for the shipment to be made, they could not charge my card because I cancelled it figuring this is exactly what would happen. When I called & spoke to a David today over the phone he told me that for $187.91 that only included the unit. I told him the lady that totaled up the cost to pay everything in one lump sum stated it included all the future shipment of makeup and the unit also. There is a lie somewhere, I would never recommend anyone to purchase your product because of the lies.

The makeup is real nice but the deceiving information & cost is unreal. It is called rip off. She also stated when I ordered that I would be given $50.00 gift toward future purchases. There was no code or paperwork sent or given concerning what I was to use when I purchased anything.

Also my email address has been overloaded with their advertisements.

You will have great advertisement for your company & your product on this end of the country, everyone I see or know when mentioning makeup, it will be advertised to stay away from this product & this company. Nice makeup but I feel cheated & ripped off !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• HUGE SCAM

Comments

I did a review “not reputable to advertized aspect”; My issue is with billing. Not product itself...

BE AWARE!!! Though yoxu’ve cancelled (mine was Feb, billed again in April. Thought I was finally rid of Luminess air. Looking at my online banking, found a billng AGAIN in August!!!

No products, just BILLED.

BE AWARE!!! To monitor your method of payment.

Yazmeen
@Anonymous

Wow

Just reading comments, will help me decide if I'll order or not.