Reidsville, North Carolina
1.9K views
With Company response Not resolved

I have used Luminess Air product and have had 2 different doctors tell me that smaller than a pin point deposits (copper colored) are across my corneas. I don't know if this will ever come out or what.

I can see, but I don't know what may happen. I hope I can figure out a way to get this out of my eyes.

Don't use this product. They don't give a person anything to keep it out of your eyes.  The video has no one using anything to keep the make up out of your eyes.  I can't use this machine because I don't want anymore make up in my eyes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I keep my eyes closed, I can tell if I am getting full coverage. I love my machine.I did keep them open the first few times but worried about the same thing.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately, the Airbrush System has a precise aim and only sprays where it is directed.

We also have plenty of how to videos on Airbrushing that you may review before using your ZAirbrush System for better results. We would be more than happy to send this out for you, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Reviews