340 views
1.1

I took the 7 day challenge. To actually get the "great" look shown on TV one has to purchase mega products.

Way above my pay grade. I can't seem to cancel online or get a REM label to send it back. In the original package. Read the fine print, ladies!

If you decide to continue, the (free) kit actually costs over $300.00. I am not happy at all with this product. All I want is my money back and to cancel. It appears I'm going to have to close my account and open a new one.

It seems that luminussaircom avoids me, so that the "FREE" 30 day time frame will lapse and the monies will continue to be taken from my account. "This just ain't right"!

Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau do not take complaints lightly. It would be a nice change to have a company stand behind their promises.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I want to cancel the order that I ordered today it’s a scam Rebecca Lauer 1342 Essex Drive Wellington Florida 33414

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews