Salt Lake City, Utah

Not really sure why they sent my 74 year old father this system and he denies ever ordering it either. I called to help facilitate a return, was on hold for 15 minutes and then someone came on the line saying I had a 30 minute hold or longer, or they would call me back within 48 hours.

I went online and got my RA # and sent it back which cost me $13. If I don't receive a full refund I will update my review accordingly. I am upset that we are liable for return shipping.

It was not an easy process with instructions that are easy to mess up and that seems very intentional. I do not trust this product.

Luminess Air Cons: Customer service.

• trial offer
  • luminess air complaints

Comments

I only ordered one kit for $25, and then they sent me an extra box to discover that they had charged me $45 and $65 because I am now a ¨member¨ even though i never signed up for that not did it inform me of it after I received the receipt. Now they are saying that I have an outstanding payment of $251.

I called my bank to cancel my card and now Luminess Air is threatening to send me to collections. DO NOT PURCHASE.

THIS IS A SCAM AND FRAUD.

Luminess Air Reviews