1.8

Frankly, I love the Luminess Air system and the makeup, and don't want to return it. My issue is that they keep screwing me around and charging my credit card without giving the benefit of additional product.

I am paying bills off and after spending 45 minutes on the phone with customer service on 7/05, arranging to pay off the system and intro charges from the initial 6/26/2019 purchase, I was told that beginning on 7/26/19 and every two months after that, they would bill my credit card for $79.90 and send me two months of foundation. I just looked at my bank account online and they indeed assessed the stated charges to pay the balance in full on 7/05, then on 7/07, they charged an additional $34.90 - but they don't know what it is for. If I cancel auto-shipments of the makeup, they cancel the system warranty. When I signed up on 6/26/19, the terms that I read said the system has a 1-year manufacturers warranty, so how can they legally cancel the warranty before the 1 year is up?

If someone files a class action law suit, cancellation of warranties and over-charging without providing product for the charges should be included. This was supposed to be a product purchase, not a license to drain my bank account. I'm setting up a separate bank debit card with only $79,90 deposit every other month.

Any other charges will result in a fraud claim with my bank! That ought to fix them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Preferred solution: Honesty about how much and when my account will be charged. I have mouths to feed and unexpected expenses means everyone goes hungry..

Comments

AwakePelican288

Let your credit card company know the charges are fraudulent and you did not authorize them. My PayPal Prepaid card immediately refunded me $44 this company tried to charge me without my knowledge or consent and then took it a step further and shut that card off and sent me a new one right away.

I really don't think the system is worth $40 - luckily I only paid half price: $19.99. The trouble with this company is that they keep charging for things that we're unaware of. Go file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

That's the only way, I think, that something will actually be done about it, although I'm not sure what can be done. It doesn't seem right that they can just arbitrarily charge our cards the way they do.

Luminess Air Reviews