Yampa, Colorado
With Company response Not resolved

The airbrush is nice, but when you order makeup , the bottle breaks and you WILL BE WEARING IT ON YOUR CLOTHES!!! This has happened now to 6 bottles I have purchased. I Don't even want to take the time and effort to try and return , as I am to busy and need realize that if it sounds to good to be true it is. Unless you want to wear this all over your cloths , I would not purchase this product YOUR DRY CLEANING BILL WILL BE HUGH!!! Oh now I have to enter at least 100 words what a joke...this product is *** *** *** *** *** ... Am I at 100 words yet *** *** *** and VERY

ATE TO WORK !!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Luminess Air Cons: Product packaging, Product bottle poor quality.

• luminess air complaints

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would love to assist you with this matter. Here at Luminess Air, we strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service and products forour valued customers.

If you received anything less than top quality foundation, please contact us right away at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we will most definitely replace and assist you right away.

So true. And they leak.

List nine bottles while traveling.

And broke three just by twisting the bottle. Poor quality.

Luminess Air Reviews