Ordered luminess air for anniversary special “$19.95”. That was a joke!

When I called to cancel, I was told it would be $57.95. I said what happened to the $19.95, well you ordered a couple extras which brought it up to $57.95. I said why wasn’t I told that. I asked her for an RA number but she didn’t want to give me one because I still had 3 weeks of trial period left.

She wanted me to wait until 2 days before my trail period ended and call her back then she would give me an RA number. I said please just give me the number like I asked. She put me on hold then came back on with all these different offers, when I didn’t jump at them she was shocked. I said please for the final time just give me the RA number which she did but was very annoyed with me.

She informed me the return of the product would be at my expense and I let her know that that did not surprise me at all!! I will not be doing business with this company again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Price, Lack of stating the truth up front, Frudulent return policy, Price fraudulent return policy.

• TOTAL SCAM

Comments

Lmao just read what you purchase, if you get extras is because you agreed!