Update by user Aug 10

I spent a lot of time on them!

Original review posted by user Aug 10

Very flakey, they are trying hard to take your money without your permission! You're cancelling them, and they still send you their product, which is without even ingredients, and take your money.

They logrolling you in their club, like you agreed to it. Very questionable. They try to make money from American trust with third world mindset, scamming people.

I called two times with cancelling, they said two times that they canceled me and still within 2 month again sand me a product and took my money, and said that cancellation never happens!!!

I was naive when after watching their add on TV decided to try it. It is very slightly written on their website that by buying their stuff you subscribe to their club, which means that after a month they withdraw from your card $ 80 or so, for a luminess device and send every month airbrush foundation 2.5 bottles (2/ 0.5 fl oz and 1/ 0.25 fl oz) for $ 40.

No ingredients indicated.

You do not know what you spray on your face for 40 bucks. The way it sprays is uncomfortable, it is hard to do with your eyes opened if you're trying to use it near your eyes, on cheeks.

So, I can not recommend this company or write a good review!

Luminess Air Pros: No pros.

Luminess Air Cons: Want a return label to ship back, Being taken advantage of, I spend money to return the product they send after i cancelled.

• Sleazy Business Practise